How do i get my mexican husband back to the US

Asked over 4 years ago - Indianapolis, IN

, we been married for 6 years and with 3 kids .he tryed to get his papers so he can do better for our family but they said to go back to mexico for ten years we went but had not money nothing kids got sick so i had to come back with kids .. my husband remanes in mexico what do i do to get him back the right way ....please help

Attorney answers (1)

  1. Shah Iqbal Nawaaz Peerally

    Contributor Level 19

    Answered . I am sorry to hear that. I hope you did not listen to some "immigration consultants" or "notarios". I will advise you to hire an attorney who might be able to work a waiver for your husband to come back.

    Good Luck
    Shah Peerally
    Founder and Managing Attorney of Shah Peerally Law Group PC
    The Law Firm Deals in Immigration law, Bankruptcy & Debt Relief

    37600 Central Ct, Ste 201, Newark CA 94560
    Phone: 510.742.5887

    Note: The above answer is provided for informational use only. One should not act or refrain to act based solely on the information provided. No attorney client relationship is created unless a retainer is signed by the attorney and the client.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

28,017 answers this week

2,967 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

28,017 answers this week

2,967 attorneys answering