Skip to main content

How do i get my kids back from their father asap?

Virginia Beach, VA |

I have full physical custody of my 2 children... their dad has joint legal.. there is no specific day as to when he should have them so he agreed to keep them for a day or 2 so i can go put in some job applications and the next thing i know my friend text me saying i gave up my kids.. he went and got temporary custody saying i dropped my kids off and left them... what do i need to do?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 2


You need to hire an attorney and check into this proposed temporary order if one exists.


Contact a lawyer immediately. Also, go to the courthouse and ask to see your file and check if this is true. If so, be sure to bring a copy of the order with you to see the attorney.

Disclaimer: This does not constitute legal advice nor does this create an attorney client relationship.

Child custody topics

Recommended articles about Child custody

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer