Skip to main content

How do I get my gun/Hunting rights back ? what do I need to do ?

Grandview, WA |

7 years ago I was convicted of two felonys(fighting).
one the lowest degree and one in the next one up. spent 7 months in skagit county jail
I have paid all fines and restitution. I haven't had any trouble with anyone or the law besides a traffic ticket. What type of lawyer do I need if needed.

Attorney Answers 1


You can view the link below for a better understanding of the requirements for getting gun rights restored.

Mark as helpful

1 found this helpful

Civil rights topics

Recommended articles about Civil rights

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics