How do I get my ex wife what she agreed to in the settlement?

Asked almost 2 years ago - Merced, CA

she was to pay off me SUV, then sent me a letter that she would no. She also was to pay off the credit cards in me SSN, then stopped after 3 or so months. iJust found out that she continued to use my EIN from my business until she sold it a few months later. She also used my name to rent apartments and homes, I just found this out also.
We were divorced in 1999, is it too late? She also failed to pay employee taxes to EDD, and they put a lien on my bank account.
She will talk to me and the only way I have to get in touch with her is to give a message to me daughter, then her current husband will call, but denies everything. I do not like to put my daughter into the middle so I have put it off.

1. Stephen Ross Cohen

Answered . You need to hire an Attorney and go back to court for contempt, better and stronger orders and of course attorneys fees. Once you get the Order notify all of the agencies trying to collect money from you, that those debts are hers from the date of seperation on and attach all relevant court orders.

2. Dorothy G Bunce

Pro

Answered . Orders from divorce court have to be enforced through divorce court. Hope this perspective helps!