How do i get my ex whom is remarring to pay child support plus he is arrears going on 4year now

He has only made one payment of 400dollars since he was court ordered and he gets to see the kids when he wants and he gets weekend and he is about to re marry

Henderson, TX -

Attorney Answers (2)

Vicki Elaine Wiley

Vicki Elaine Wiley

Family Law Attorney - Fort Worth, TX

You can file a motion to enforce child support through the Attorney General's local office. They will confirm his child support arrearage, and give him the chance ( or 2 or 3) to make his payments more regularly & consistently, and if he doesn't, they will invite him to spend a few months in jail. At least he does have a relationship with his kids. That's a good thing.

This answer is general information which does not establish any attorney-client relationship between the person... more
Matthew Thomas Majeski

Matthew Thomas Majeski

Child Support Lawyer - Woodbury, MN

Contact They will have access to collection/enforcement measures if it's doable.

Disclaimer: This email message in no way creates an attorney client relationship between Majeski Law, LLC and the... more

Related Advice

Questions? An attorney can help.

Ask a Question
Free & anonymous.
Find a Lawyer
Free. No commitment.