How do I get my daughter green card? and is she currantly legal?

Asked over 5 years ago - Largo, FL

I move here in 2001 with my american husband and english daugther.her father is a uk citizen. I have a currant green card.I never applied for my daughter immigation she is going to be 18 in june. Is she legal untill she is 18 or 21? How long does it take for a green card if i was to sponser her? M,y father is a us citizen he was born in the us he moved to the uk when he was 12 yrs . He was 20 when he gave up his us citizenship. He moved back to the us in his late 20s and got his citizenship back in his mid 30"s. Does this help my with my citizenship? which I have heard will help my daughters green card immigration. Also can she get a SSN nw or does she need a green card to get one?. Can she work? She doesnt have a currant uk passport. She has been living here and attending school since 2001.

1. Shah Iqbal Nawaaz Peerally

Answered . There are few possible ways to help, however we need more facts. Talk to a good lawyer to help.

Good Luck
    Shah Peerally
    Founder and Managing Attorney of Shah Peerally Law Group PC
    Law Firm Deals in Immigration law, Bankruptcy & Debt Relief

Note: The above answer is provided for informational use only. One should not act or refrain
    to act solely based on the information provided. No attorney client relationship is created unless a retainer is signed by the attorney and the client.