Skip to main content

How do I get my boyfriend paroled out from county (parole in absence?)

Humble, TX |

The father of my son has been sentenced to two years TDCJ and has received almost 9 months back time credit. He violated probation and they revoked it finding him guilty and sentencing him to 2 years TDCJ. He is still in county & his crime was non violent. He is eligible for parole. We have a young baby & his previous employer waiting for him. How can I get his file to the parole board?

He is also a trustee & has been for a few weeks now. He isn't your typical "inmate." He has had the same job for over 2 years now & he works very hard. He is a good dad & good boyfriend. Is parole in absence even real?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


You need to hire an attorney to begin working on his parole pack and preparing him for his parole hearing.


Erick Platten

Criminal defense topics

Recommended articles about Criminal defense

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer