How Do I Get Lawyers Charged with Gaming the System

Buena Park, CA |

I am suing US Bank in Pro Per and was able to get a restraining order against them . Their lawyers [ Sever son and Person , AC ] turned around and got a TOR against me by going to a different courthouse ( Fullerton versus Santa Ana ) accusing me of workplace violence , but without naming either of the cases . [ We have two cases , and the Santa Ana judges put them under the same judge on Feb 6 . If they had filed the TOR in Santa Ana near their Irvine offices , chances are it would have been assigned to the same judge . They did not inform me of the Ex parch hearing and 9 - days later , still have not served me with the TOR . I don't even know if I can go to court to defend my cases without being arrested .

You will not be arrested for going to court in a case in which you are a party.

2. One of the main differences between lay persons and licensed attorneys is familiarity with the legal system. Filing actions in compliance with the rules of the court is not "gaming the system."

The brutal reality is that until you retain counsel to protect and defend your rights in these matters, you will continue to be confused and feel victimized by those are licensed to know how the legal system works. That attorney can explain to you with particularity what has been "done to you," so far and assess you rapidly decreasing options.

Best wishes for an outcome you can accept, and please remember to designate a best answer.

This answer is offered as a public service for general information only and may not be relied upon as legal advice.