HOW DO I GET JUSTICE?

Asked over 1 year ago - Stuart, FL

I have 4 years relationship with a person.now he 2nd time refused to marry me after 100% relations.i want to file the case.we have relationship since 2009.my parents tell him as well as his parents to discussed about over marriage but they are not responding.

1. Dennis Andrew Chen

Pro

6

2

Answered . There is no law in Florida that requires a person to marry you even if you have had a long term relationship and the person promised to do so many times. If your reference to 100% relations is a reference to sexual intercourse, that does not mean that a person must marry you.

2. Daniel A. Bachert

4

Answered . No law in Florida can be utilized to force one person to marry another. Leave him and find someone who truly wants to marry you.

Sincerely,

Daniel Bachert, Esq.
    The Bachert Law Firm, P.A.
    330 Clematis Street, Suite 222
    West Palm Beach, Florida 33401
    (561) 653-3951
    Palm-Beach-Divorces.com

3. Charles B. Upton II

3

Answered . Based on what you have said, you don't have a case to file.

My answer to your question does not create an attorney-client relationship.
  4. Linda Elise Capobianco

Answered . You do not a legal cause of action. An attorney cannot help you with this matter.