How do I get help from an automobile accident?

Liberty, KY |

I am trying to find out how to claim or get a lawyer for a wreck we was in Friday the 15th. he has progressave insurance I dont know what to do he pulled out in front of us and hit us

Search Avvo, ask those you trust and respect, call your state's trial lawyers association - all are excellent sources for attorneys. Interview a few, even by phone, look to hire the one you are most comfortable with and confident in. Do not speak to progressive. Do report this to your insurance company.

Personal injury cases only; I'm good at it; you be the Judge! All information provided is for informational and educational purposes only. No attorney client relationship has been formed or should be inferred. Please speak with a local and qualified attorney. I truly wish you and those close to you all the best. Jeff

Progressive will likely be calling you very soon to try to resolve your property damage, and maybe even make you an offer to settle the case. Since you are on AVVO, you are likely computer savvy. Just google personal injury attorney, liberty KY and you should find plenty of qualified attorneys that should give you a free consultation and give you some additional answers and help.

licensed attorney in Montana. Your specific state laws may be different.

Recommended articles about Lawsuits and disputes