How do I get help from an automobile accident?

Asked about 2 years ago - Liberty, KY

I am trying to find out how to claim or get a lawyer for a wreck we was in Friday the 15th. he has progressave insurance I dont know what to do he pulled out in front of us and hit us

1. Jeffrey Mark Adams

1

Answered . Search Avvo, ask those you trust and respect, call your state's trial lawyers association - all are excellent sources for attorneys. Interview a few, even by phone, look to hire the one you are most comfortable with and confident in. Do not speak to progressive. Do report this to your insurance company.

2. Martin W. Judnich

Answered . Progressive will likely be calling you very soon to try to resolve your property damage, and maybe even make you an offer to settle the case. Since you are on AVVO, you are likely computer savvy. Just google personal injury attorney, liberty KY and you should find plenty of qualified attorneys that should give you a free consultation and give you some additional answers and help.

licensed attorney in Montana. Your specific state laws may be different.