Skip to main content

How do i get help against dcf? they are trying to make us all say we hurt our baby but she wasn't hurt in our home?????

Tampa, FL |

dcf and the judge plus gaurdian adv liem all want us to say we hurt her or they are takeing her away forever??? we all have been cleared of all charges by the police but civil court is still saying we hurt her? we don't know what to do, we have never been in trouble before and don't understand any of this .. the lawyers my daugther and son in law have don't answer our question or ever let anyone know whats going on? can someone please help us get our granddautgher home asap???/god bless

Attorney Answers 2


We cannot really help on here but you can go with them and talk to their lawyers and if they are not helping then hire new lawyers with expertise in defending abuse cases.

IF YOU FOUND THIS ANSWER "Helpful" or " The Best Answer" YOU CAN THANK ATTORNEY RADDATZ BY MARKING IT SO because Avvo awards the attorney points. MS. RADDATZ is donating her time and talent by answering questions to help those in need of legal information. This is NOT a consultation and in no way creates an attorney-client relationship. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS PERSONALLY CONSULT WITH AN ATTORNEY IN YOUR LOCAL AREA who has specific expertise in the area of law you are asking about.

Mark as helpful


I need to review your court documentation, as the question is unclear. Contact my office for free consultation 727-446-7659.

Mark as helpful

Child custody topics

Recommended articles about Child custody

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics