How do I get full stated value of shares of a privately owned company gain sharing program after leaving.

Asked over 1 year ago - Houston, TX

I had to sign an agreement that when I left the company I had to surrender my shares. They are only paying me back the original value. I bought to gain principle and dividends. I need someone to look over the contract.

1. Steven E. Petrou

Answered . The contract you signed is the key to what you may receive when you leave the company. If you want us to review your contract please call our office.

Steve Petrou
    Attorney at Law
    11107 McCracken Circle, Suite A
    Houston (Cypress), TX 77429
    281-970-8555
    281-970-8559 (fax)
    Petrou101@aol.com

Confidentiality and Disclaimer: In the absence of a signed letter of engagement or a contract of representation, no information contained in this email constitutes an undertaking of representation or an expression of a binding legal opinion. This communication is confidential and privileged communication intended only for the correct party named and may not be reproduced or distributed without the written permission of the author.