Skip to main content

How do I get Full Custody after Joint Custody, and father has Physical Custody, but he is joining the National Guard?

Boynton Beach, FL |

Father has Physical Custody, and is some how giving guardianship to his father while he is in active national guard duty. How is it possible for him to do that. Doesn't the other parent with joint custody have legal rights? Grandparent is not trustworthy, and father is very manipulative person. He took my son out of our home in South Korea and left me to go to Kansas. I have been looking around the United States for work, and have been unsuccessful. Currently, I am in Florida, and maybe getting a job within a week. Please help!

Attorney Answers 1


Petition for sole custody and also object to the guardianship.

The answers on this discussion board are general in nature and NOT intended as legal advice. Responding to questions does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. Always see a lawyer about your individual situation.

Mark as helpful

Family law topics

Recommended articles about Family law

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics