How do i get forgiveness after a voluntary deportation?

Asked over 1 year ago - Phoenix, AZ

I lived in the USA since i was 6 spend my whole life there, went to school and was in college when i got deported one year ago , I never signed deportation papers but still got deported, and i have proof of that paper work. I never had problems with the law so i don't have any criminal records, i just go married so what do i have to do now to be able to get forgiveness and go back to my family. My wife has gone to a couple of lawyers and they dot know anything, so please i need help as soon as possible or a lawyer that is willing or can do what needs to be done.

Attorney answers (2)

  1. Samuel Patrick Ouya Maina

    Contributor Level 19


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . Have your wife consult with a few more attorneys and take the deportation paperwork with her.

    Samuel Ouya Maina, Esq. 415.391.6612 Law Offices of S. Ouya Maina, PC 332 Pine Street,... more
  2. J Charles Ferrari

    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyer agrees

    Answered . Depends on exactly what happened and the reasons for the deportation.

    You should retain an experienced immigration lawyer to review all the facts, advise you, and handle the case. You can find one through

    J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

24,315 answers this week

3,205 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

24,315 answers this week

3,205 attorneys answering