How do i get forgiveness after a voluntary deportation?

Phoenix, AZ |

I lived in the USA since i was 6 spend my whole life there, went to school and was in college when i got deported one year ago , I never signed deportation papers but still got deported, and i have proof of that paper work. I never had problems with the law so i don't have any criminal records, i just go married so what do i have to do now to be able to get forgiveness and go back to my family. My wife has gone to a couple of lawyers and they dot know anything, so please i need help as soon as possible or a lawyer that is willing or can do what needs to be done.

1. Depends on exactly what happened and the reasons for the deportation.

You should retain an experienced immigration lawyer to review all the facts, advise you, and handle the case. You can find one through http://www.ailalawyer.com.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

2. Have your wife consult with a few more attorneys and take the deportation paperwork with her.

Samuel Ouya Maina, Esq. 415.391.6612 s.ouya@mainalaw.com Law Offices of S. Ouya Maina, PC 332 Pine Street, Suite 707 San Francisco, CA 94104