How do I get financial aid for temporary guardianship of children?

Asked over 1 year ago - Washington, DC

The Children were taken to cfsa and released to the biological father and grandmother.We are applying for emergency custody for 4 children ages 3, 8,10.and 14, who were removed from there biological mothers home. The Parent has a long history of negligence and drug /alcohol abuse The children are cu

Attorney answers (1)

  1. Denise Leydon Harvey


    Contributor Level 14


    Lawyer agrees

    Answered . Please repost this question as it seems to have been cut off mid-sentence.

    Please note: The above is for general information purposes only. It is not intended to establish and does not... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

29,796 answers this week

3,172 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

29,796 answers this week

3,172 attorneys answering