How do i get driving record. Exsponged. Dmvs. Mistake they suspended my list twice. For a dui. That i was not guilty of.

Paramount, CA |

DMV. Suspense my list for a duo. Iowa's not charged with. O'Hara. To go though all the motion of a duo. To get it. They wouldn't listen to mr ad finly. When i gay get it back they suspended it. Again for the sane. Thing. How o i getvExsponed an. Do i have a good case if i want to Sue them for ruining my life to this day

1. That is either a very poor job of typing or English is not your first language, in which case it is pretty good. It sounds to me like you're going to need a DUI attorney to help clear things up with DMV. If somebody was convicted of a DUI using your information, it can be complicated to unwind. I have helped do it for previous clients. If English is not your first language, you may consider speaking to an attorney who is fluent in yours. Good luck.

Jasen Nielsen

2. I do not really understand what you are asking, but it sounds like you have a DMV issue, and that your license was suspended twice? You need to consult with an attorney, bilingual if necessary, and explain your situation.

3. You already. Asked this. And the word. Is expunged. No you cannot sue them. For ruining your life.

Ms. Straus (aka Carroll) may be reached at 800-400-8978 during regular business hours, Pacific Time, or anytime by email at: ECSEsquire@AOL.com. All of Ms. Straus’ responses to questions posted on Avvo are intended as helpful information based upon the facts stated in the question, and are not to be relied upon as a final legal opinion. It may not be what you wished to hear, and it does not create an attorney-client relationship. Ms. Straus is licensed to practice law in California. If you would like to obtain specific legal advice about this issue, you must contact an attorney who is licensed to practice law in your state, and retain him or her. Me Straus provides “unbundled” services if you need specific assistance with a specific issue.

DUI topics