How do i get driving record. Exsponged. Dmvs. Mistake they suspended my list twice. For a dui. That i was not guilty of.

Asked almost 2 years ago - Paramount, CA

DMV. Suspense my list for a duo. Iowa's not charged with. O'Hara. To go though all the motion of a duo. To get it. They wouldn't listen to mr ad finly. When i gay get it back they suspended it. Again for the sane. Thing. How o i getvExsponed an. Do i have a good case if i want to Sue them for ruining my life to this day

Attorney answers (3)

  1. 2

    Lawyers agree

    Answered . That is either a very poor job of typing or English is not your first language, in which case it is pretty good. It sounds to me like you're going to need a DUI attorney to help clear things up with DMV. If somebody was convicted of a DUI using your information, it can be complicated to unwind. I have helped do it for previous clients. If English is not your first language, you may consider speaking to an attorney who is fluent in yours. Good luck.

    Jasen Nielsen

  2. 2

    Lawyers agree

    Answered . I do not really understand what you are asking, but it sounds like you have a DMV issue, and that your license was suspended twice? You need to consult with an attorney, bilingual if necessary, and explain your situation.

  3. 2

    Lawyers agree

    Answered . You already. Asked this. And the word. Is expunged. No you cannot sue them. For ruining your life.

    Ms. Straus (aka Carroll) may be reached at 800-400-8978 during regular business hours, Pacific Time, or anytime by... more

Related Topics


The definition, charges, and penalties for driving under the influence (DUI) vary by state and depend on a number of factors.

DUI and driving records

A conviction for DUI will go on your driving record and will remain there for a period of time determined by state law.

Avvo Staff

DUI and your driving record

DUI can have fairly long-lasting effects, such as appearing on your driving record for a period of time and affecting your insurance and employment prospects.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

36,050 answers this week

3,894 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

36,050 answers this week

3,894 attorneys answering