How do i get driving record. Exsponged. Dmvs. Mistake they suspended my list twice. For a dui. That i was not guilty of.

Asked over 1 year ago - Paramount, CA

DMV. Suspense my list for a duo. Iowa's not charged with. O'Hara. To go though all the motion of a duo. To get it. They wouldn't listen to mr ad finly. When i gay get it back they suspended it. Again for the sane. Thing. How o i getvExsponed an. Do i have a good case if i want to Sue them for ruining my life to this day

1. Jasen Bodie Nielsen

Pro

2

Answered . That is either a very poor job of typing or English is not your first language, in which case it is pretty good. It sounds to me like you're going to need a DUI attorney to help clear things up with DMV. If somebody was convicted of a DUI using your information, it can be complicated to unwind. I have helped do it for previous clients. If English is not your first language, you may consider speaking to an attorney who is fluent in yours. Good luck.

Jasen Nielsen

2. Leigh Gretchen Fleming

2

Answered . I do not really understand what you are asking, but it sounds like you have a DMV issue, and that your license was suspended twice? You need to consult with an attorney, bilingual if necessary, and explain your situation.

3. Edna Carroll Straus

2

Answered . You already. Asked this. And the word. Is expunged. No you cannot sue them. For ruining your life.