How do i get driving record. Exsponged. Dmvs. Mistake they suspended my list twice. For a dui. That i was not guilty of.

Asked about 1 year ago - Paramount, CA

DMV. Suspense my list for a duo. Iowa's not charged with. O'Hara. To go though all the motion of a duo. To get it. They wouldn't listen to mr ad finly. When i gay get it back they suspended it. Again for the sane. Thing. How o i getvExsponed an. Do i have a good case if i want to Sue them for ruining my life to this day

1. Matthew Murillo

Pro

1

Answered . What? I can't make out what you are saying beyond "DMV suspended my license twice for a dui, can I sue them". Re type and watch the auto-correct. Read the message before you post it and make sure we can understand so that we can give you an accurate response.

2. Jasen Bodie Nielsen

Pro

1

Answered . That is either a very poor job of typing or English is not your first language, in which case it is pretty good. It sounds to me like you're going to need a DUI attorney to help clear things up with DMV. If somebody was convicted of a DUI using your information, it can be complicated to unwind. I have helped do it for previous clients. If English is not your first language, you may consider speaking to an attorney who is fluent in yours. Good luck.

Jasen Nielsen

3. Michael Jon Fremont

Pro

Answered . Contacting department of Driver Safety mandatory action in Sacramento to
    straighten out the record if that doesn't work then your other alternative
    most likely will be what cold air it to the Superior Court in your county
    to clear the record you probably do not have a recourse against the DMV for
    the mistake consult with an attorney in your area