How do I get book and released for long beach court house?

I have no social or ca I.d, I'm an immigrant that qualifies for daca.

Why are you getting booked and released? If you are in court already and the court ordered you to be booked and released, get a copy of the docket sheet, then you appear at the Police department with the order from the court and you get booked. Being booked means having your photo taken, fingerprints taken, etc. If you are not in the court system, I need more information to advice you better. If it is an immigration issue, then you should contact an immigration attorney.

I am licensed to practice in the state of California. I handle cases from Sacramento to San Diego. I have handled cases in Federal District courts from Alaska and throughout the United States. My comments and opinions are based on California law and are based on the limited information provided in the question. Legal questions are usually fact specific and a few facts can and often does change the opinion I would give. It is better to consult with an attorney in your jurisdiction (your geographic area) and provide specific details regarding your case in private. You would get more specific advice. The contents of the conversations with your attorney are confidential and are protected from being revealed. The statements made in this public forum (AVVO) are not confidential and could be revealed. Therefore, you must be very careful in the details you provide. Do not disclose information that could be a crime or that could be used in order to prove a crime was committed. If you are in California and want to clarify any of my answers, feel free to contact me.

i want to do the book and release already but i have no social which they ask me for,. the court, indeed, did ask me to get it done. do i explain to them that i cant get a social, i dont want to be put in ICE and make this minor problem bigger.