How do I get book and released for long beach court house?

Asked almost 2 years ago - Los Angeles, CA

I have no social or ca I.d, I'm an immigrant that qualifies for daca.

Attorney answers (1)

  1. Oscar Ernesto Toscano


    Contributor Level 13

    Answered . Why are you getting booked and released? If you are in court already and the court ordered you to be booked and released, get a copy of the docket sheet, then you appear at the Police department with the order from the court and you get booked. Being booked means having your photo taken, fingerprints taken, etc. If you are not in the court system, I need more information to advice you better. If it is an immigration issue, then you should contact an immigration attorney.

    I am licensed to practice in the state of California. I handle cases from Sacramento to San Diego. I have... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

23,520 answers this week

2,625 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

23,520 answers this week

2,625 attorneys answering