How do I get back my storage units that were auctioned Illegally according to Arizona law? They were extorting me for $1000.

Phoenix, AZ |

High-tech storage in Phoenix Arizona Mohawk Dr. auctioned off my two units on August 31, 2013. They did this without my knowledge the owner of the facility told an employee 4 days prior to auction off my units. I was never notified of this and was working with one of the managers there who informed me that I was current up to about a week ago. This is when he admitted in text message that he changed the ledger/books at the facility to reflect me not having any payments in that I need to pay him thousand dollars cash before he left for Indonesia. I have several texts and emails showing that they did not have contract nor notify me and tried to extort me in order for me to save my units. To my knowledge most of my things are still there which include about 80% of my business's FFE. Help!

The facility Illegally cleaned out the valuable items in one unit, dumped rest into trash and put into unit 18. Making it one unit for auction on storagebattles.com . I have a printout that shows four other units at that facility are later or as late as they reflect on mine. i was only one auctioned off. According to the other facility manager any units over 30 days past due will be auctioned off. Yet I have a list of more than 25 units that are past due 30. I have emails that show two different amounts one from one manager one from the manager that was working with me. I also have the complete list of late calls of the units that are 1 day late and on.

1. Do a search for a contract, landlord/tenant, or civil litigation lawyer on this site. Call them and set up a consultation. You will want to move quick on this before the rest of your belongs and the evidence to prove your case are gone.

2. I would need a consultation with you to see the paperwork, hear the full story, and ask a few pertinent questions.