How do I get an annullment and how much will it cost me and how quick can it be done and can I do it with out my spouse

Casper, WY |

My name is James L. Wright I live in e3vansville wyoming and right now I have been married to Linette Millman for a little over 6 months, there r no children involved and no shared owned items.

She just wanted to leave for my best friend and so far she has damaged some of my things and has stolen from me, all I want is for this to be over as quickly as possible with out reprocussion to either side. We are both in agreement for this marriage to end and I kinda want to get it done without having to talk to her in any way shape or form

You may not qualify for an annulment but then you can get a divorce. There are not enough facts here to answer your question. You must contact a divorce attorney to get the help you need. There are plenty of experienced divorce attorney that can help you. Contact the local bar association for their resources.

IF YOU FOUND THIS ANSWER HELPFUL PLEASE MARK IT SO. This information is provided by PEGGY M. RADDATZ, Attorney At Law as a pro bono service. YOU SHOULD CONSULT WITH AN ATTORNEY IN PERSON who has specific expertise in the area of law you are asking about.

well that is why I called for a free consultation with the phone number I was given so I can give all the info needed to determin that answer, but no one has called me back on it, also can I get a divorce without having to have her sign it or even talk to her.

Peggy M. Raddatz

Peggy M. Raddatz

Yes you do not need a signature to get divorced. As to calls well we all do this for free and most of us have no extra time for calls in addition to answering on here. You need to invest your time and seek a consultation.

Thank you so much where should I go to get the help I need cause I really don't have a lot of money to put into this and I don't want to drag this out any longer cause she has been harassing me calling me names and making threats.

Recommended articles about Divorce