Skip to main content

How do i get a terrorist threat charge expunged from my record?

Pitman, NJ |

I was 18 and me and 2 friends were picked up for drunk and disorderly. My one friend made a threat to one of the officers and all three of us were charged. However the charges were dropped for me and my other friend who didn't do it but the charge still shows on my record? Its been 21 yrs now and I am having trouble finding an apartment because of this charge. How do I get it off my record.
Thank you.

Attorney Answers 1


You have to petition the court to expunge your record.

Mark as helpful

Criminal defense topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics