Skip to main content

How do I get a refussal to blow of my record and get my cdls back so I can go back to work? Was a dui charged to refusal to blow

Laurinburg, NC |

Its been over a year. I was told at dmv that the only way I could was to go thur all test and everything all over again as if I never had my cdls.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


The only way to get your Driving While Impaired charge off your record is to expunge it. This can ONLY happen if the case was dismissed or you found not guilty.

Any advice given does not enter the Attorney and person asking the question into any privileged relationship.

Get Avvo’s 3-part DUI email series

A roundup of the best tips and legal advice.

DUI topics

Recommended articles about DUI

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer