How do i get a passport?

Asked over 1 year ago - Brentwood, CA

How do i get a passport if i'm 16, i don't have neither of my parents because they are in Mexico but i don't have any contact with my dad, and my grandma is not my legal guardian.

1. Howard M Lewis

Pro

1

11

Answered . You may try and apply but given your age you may have some issues, be careful.

2. Bernie Johannes Kempen

Pro

2

1

Answered . You should be able to get the information from the US State department website

3. John Noah Kitta

2

Answered . What seams to be a simple question raises enormous complexities. The questions you would have to answer you would not want to memorialize in an AVVO writing. I strongly suggest you talk with your grandma and ask her to inquire with legal counsel concerning the legal dynamics related to your particular situation. That is really the best way to proceed.