How do I get a K1 immigration visa for my fiance?

Asked almost 3 years ago - Hampton, VA

I know there are certain conditions we have to meet to fulfill requirements, but I'm not sure how we can prove all of the conditions.

.

1. Wolf W Kaufmann

2

Answered . You can easily look up the conditions, which I assume you have done. As in all matters in immigration, the tricky part comes when you have to prove things. The general rule is, you have to prove every element that is required, and that proof should usually be independent documentation. In most cases it is not enough simply to tell the government that this and that is so, the government will want to see proof independent of your words.

And this is where it becomes smart to hire an attorney. The attorney will sit down with you and look at your personal details, something we cannot do here on the net. And then he or she will discuss with you what kind of proof will be suitable or not.

So, get an attorney and plan your future as a couple in the U.S.

Wolf W. Kaufmann
    Southern California Immigration Attorney
    www.wolfklaw.com
    951-710-3250

No client-attorney relationship is being created by this posting. Please contact an attorney with questions about your case.

2. Robert West

1

Answered . Meet in person within 2 years of filing, be single, petitioner US Citizen, intent to marry w/in 90 days of arrival.

3. Neil Ian Fleischer

Pro

1

Answered . Please see this article on the process

http://www.immigrate2usa.com/practiceareas/non-...

4. Eduardo F Justo De Pomar

1

Answered . Evidence management and use is complicated, you should use an attorney so he can assist you with the process.