How do I get a K1 immigration visa for my fiance?

Hampton, VA |

I know there are certain conditions we have to meet to fulfill requirements, but I'm not sure how we can prove all of the conditions.

.

1. Meet in person within 2 years of filing, be single, petitioner US Citizen, intent to marry w/in 90 days of arrival.

2. You can easily look up the conditions, which I assume you have done. As in all matters in immigration, the tricky part comes when you have to prove things. The general rule is, you have to prove every element that is required, and that proof should usually be independent documentation. In most cases it is not enough simply to tell the government that this and that is so, the government will want to see proof independent of your words.

And this is where it becomes smart to hire an attorney. The attorney will sit down with you and look at your personal details, something we cannot do here on the net. And then he or she will discuss with you what kind of proof will be suitable or not.

So, get an attorney and plan your future as a couple in the U.S.

Wolf W. Kaufmann
    Southern California Immigration Attorney
    www.wolfklaw.com
    951-710-3250

No client-attorney relationship is being created by this posting. Please contact an attorney with questions about your case.

3. Please see this article on the process

http://www.immigrate2usa.com/practiceareas/non-immigrant-visas/marrying-a-foreign-national-4.asp

Neil I Fleischer (513) 977-4209 www.immigrate2usa.com Note: Neil Fleischer is an attorney licensed in the State of Ohio The below answer is provided for informational use only. One should not act or refrain to act solely based on the information provided. No attorney/client relationship is created unless an Agreement is signed by the attorney and the client. Best regards, Neil Neil I Fleischer The Fleischer Law Firm, LLC 917 Main Street Cincinnati, Ohio 45202-1314 Direct telephone: 513 977 4209 nfleischer@immigrate2usa.com Enjoy our Blog at http://immigrate2usa.blogspot.com/

4. Evidence management and use is complicated, you should use an attorney so he can assist you with the process.