How do i get a judge to order payment from another party

Asked over 2 years ago - Mesa, AZ

3 people were on a rent lease for 12 month. my daughter was evicted after 2 months at apt. renter would not take her off lease. she had 2 people sign a paper stating all financial responsibility of apt. she is now having wage garnishment to pay for damages she did not do. creditor is wanting $4500.00

Attorney answers (1)

  1. Steven Roger Rensch


    Contributor Level 15

    Answered . A lawyer needs to review your lease and hear the full story. There may be away to escape full responsibility to the landlord, and if not, you may be able to get some contribution from the others on the lease.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

27,192 answers this week

3,321 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

27,192 answers this week

3,321 attorneys answering