How do I get a Houston based wrongful foreclosure attorney to help me fight a foreclosure without a procedure on my property.

Asked about 3 years ago - Houston, TX

The mortgage company sold my property to a person who had a homeowner association lien on the said property, an indication that property was sold to an insider by the sales trustees

Attorney answers (2)

  1. Alan D. Walton


    Contributor Level 19

    Answered . You find an attorney well versed in this area of the law and pay him or her for assistance.

  2. Mitchell Paul Goldstein

    Contributor Level 20

    Answered . Look up a consumer law attorney through the National Association of Consumer Advocates. Have all of your documents available when talking to the attorney to get the most out of any consultation.

    Mr. Goldstein is a Virginia-licensed attorney only. The information is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice.... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

28,032 answers this week

3,379 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

28,032 answers this week

3,379 attorneys answering