How do I get a Houston based wrongful foreclosure attorney to help me fight a foreclosure without a procedure on my property.

Houston, TX |
Filed under: Foreclosure

The mortgage company sold my property to a person who had a homeowner association lien on the said property, an indication that property was sold to an insider by the sales trustees

You find an attorney well versed in this area of the law and pay him or her for assistance.

Look up a consumer law attorney through the National Association of Consumer Advocates. Have all of your documents available when talking to the attorney to get the most out of any consultation.

Mr. Goldstein is a Virginia-licensed attorney only. The information is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own situation. Answering this question does not in any way constitute legal representation. Contacting Mitchell Goldstein or the Goldstein Law Group does not constitute legal representation, nor is any information you provide protected by attorney-client privilege until otherwise advised.