How do I get a Fact Information Sheet with the Court listing all of the assets of a defendant whom I won a small claims case?

Saint Petersburg, FL |
Filed under: Lawsuits and disputes

I won a small claims case against some one, how do I go about getting a facts information sheet from the court?

1. the fact information sheet is suppose to attached to the final judgment. a copy is found in the florida rules of civil procedure. you would look for form 1.977 and that is the fact information sheet. if the court issued the judgment and did not require the defendant to file it then you can file a motion with the court to order the defendant to file same within the 45 days. if you wish to cite it to the court you would identify it at rule 1.977 f.r civ.p.

without a detailed review by a lawyer can all the issues raised in your question be appropriately addressed.