How do I get a copy of all court documents from my divorce, mediation and other decisions around my children, myself and my ex.

My ex tells me he has a document from a mediation that is from the court but I do not have a copy of this document. I have an attorney that is not responding to my request for copies so I need to figure out how to do this on my own.

Aurora, CO -

Stephen Clark Harkess

Stephen Clark Harkess

Family Law Attorney - Wheat Ridge, CO

You can make a copy of your court file at the courthouse.

Sponsored Listing
Christopher Daniel Leroi

Christopher Daniel Leroi

Divorce / Separation Lawyer - Greenwood Village, CO

Mr. Harkess is correct as usual. They will allow you to check out your file and send you to an adjoining room to make copies. Just make sure that you bring either plenty of quarter or plenty of cash for change. Copies are 25 cents per change and the clerks will not give you change. There is normally an ATM in the building. However, it gives out bills that are too large for the copier to take. The copiers do take $1s and $5s, but nothing larger. I expect that this is in Arapahoe County?

Adam Jason Steinberg

Adam Jason Steinberg

Lawsuit / Dispute Attorney - Fort Lauderdale, FL

You can request the file from the courthouse or hire a service to copy the file for you.