How do i get a continuance for my deposition?...I cannot afford a lawyer and it is scheduled for this friday...

La Jolla, CA |

I have been advised to have a lawyer at my deposition but i cannot afford one...but to ask for a continuance... how do i do that?...

1. Without more information regarding the case, it is impossible to give better advice but typically, you just need to call the attorneys involved and tell them you can't make it and agree to reschedule..

Good luck

Thomas A. Schaeffer, Esq. Law Office of Juarez and Schaeffer PO Box 16216, San Diego, CA 92105 (619) 804-4327 www.jslaw.org This posting is provided for "informational purposes" only and should not be relied upon as "legal advice." Nothing transmitted from this posting constitutes the establishment of an attorney-client relationship. Applicability of the legal principals discussed here may differ substantially in individual situations or in different States.