How do I get a certified birth certificate from Honduras?

Minneapolis, MN |
Filed under: Immigration

I need a certified copy of my birth certificate from San Pedro Sula, Honduras but I don't know who to talk to or how to get at all.

You need to contact the Honduran Embassy in Washington, DC. They have a customer assistance number that will direct you as to the proper method to get the certified birth certificate.
http://www.hondurasemb.org/

Legal disclaimer: The statement above is provided by CC Abbott is based on general assistance and not intended to be a legal opinion because not all the facts are provided. The person requesting information and all others reading the answer should retain an attorney who is permitted by the state bar within the jurisdiction who can examine the complete facts and provide a legal opinion on your case. All information provided in the above answer and other information provided by CC Abbott does not create an attorney/client relationship within any state of Federal law.

My colleague provided you with an excellent answer, the Consulate should be able to provide you with assistance.

The statement above is only for general knowledge purposes and at no time intended to be a legal opinion. The individual posting the question and those reading should always obtain the advice of a qualified attorney. No attorney/client relationship is established.

Your Consulate is your first port of call.
Goodluck.