How do I get a certified birth certificate from Honduras?

Asked almost 3 years ago - Minneapolis, MN

I need a certified copy of my birth certificate from San Pedro Sula, Honduras but I don't know who to talk to or how to get at all.

Attorney answers (3)

  1. C. C. Abbott

    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . You need to contact the Honduran Embassy in Washington, DC. They have a customer assistance number that will direct you as to the proper method to get the certified birth certificate.

    Legal disclaimer: The statement above is provided by CC Abbott is based on general assistance and not intended to... more
  2. Richard Andrew Constantino Alton

    Contributor Level 14

    Answered . My colleague provided you with an excellent answer, the Consulate should be able to provide you with assistance.

    The statement above is only for general knowledge purposes and at no time intended to be a legal opinion. The... more
  3. Ekaette Patty-Anne Eddings

    Contributor Level 20

    Answered . Your Consulate is your first port of call.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

27,280 answers this week

2,975 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

27,280 answers this week

2,975 attorneys answering