Skip to main content

How do I found out if there is a no contact order in place for my grandson?

La Fayette, GA |

My son was convicted of domestic assault I do know that there is a no contact order in place for his wife but I do not know about my grandson.How do I find out if there is such order against him.I have received Temporary custody and going for full custody.She keeps bringing this up but my son or I do not remember the Judge placing one against his son.

Attorney Answers 2

  1. Best answer

    Go to the court that issued the original order and have the clerk pull any orders issued in the case and review them. If it's a standard Georgia family violence protective order, it should be pretty straightforward as to what persons your son cannot have contact with.

  2. Go to the court and look at the order. It should be pretty clear.