How do I find second page to Disorderly Conduct 240.20 (1) where police officer states what he saw?

Asked over 1 year ago - Corona, NY

I just received citation for Disorderly Conduct because I got jumped by 6 guys and loung owners helped in pushing guys off me. I was assaulted without any notice and was fighting until cops broke up the fight. I was so glad they were there until I got a summons to appear in court when asking the officer why they not getting arrested he replied I saw you fighting one of them. On the ticket the officer wrote the defended stated " I was only defending myself" was that enough to say that you getting attacked out of no where and you are also charged with disorderly conduct... Can someone help me elaborate please. In addition I found out that when disorderly conduct is given a second page is written somewhere and only lawyers can get a copy. I am not a lawyer and would love to find it, Any help

1. Howard A. Schwartz

3

Answered . It is on the back if the original summons. You can try going to the Clerk's office to see if they will allow you to view it before the court date. If not, you will be able to view it on the court date. I don't think you have anything to worry about. Good luck.

2. Eric Edward Rothstein

2

Answered . It is on the court's copy of the summons. Usually its not available until about a week before the court date. I handle these all the time. If you hire a lawyer you do not have to go to court. I can often get these dismissed.

3. Arkady Bukh

Pro

2

Answered . The court clerk would be the person to see for the full summons. They are not available right away so you might call ahead. Sounds like this might be relatively easily dismissed, you should speak with an attorney and may be save yourself some court time.

4. Marco Caviglia

1

Answered . You (and anyone else) has access to a pending criminal file and can review it and request a copy of the supporting deposition. If there is none, have your attorney demand an information.