Skip to main content

How do I find out the information on my I-94 card (which I lost)? number, arrival dep date etc.

Plano, TX |
Filed under: Immigration

thank you

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


look at your passport as it will have a stamp on it for when you entered. Apply for I-102 (application for replacement nonimmigrant arrival/departure document).


you have to contact customs and border protection who should have a record of your arrival. you can also file an I-102 to receive a new I-94. be careful not to stay beyond your authorized time. good luck. go see rick


You have to apply for the I-102. The document is available on line. If you have overstayed the 6 month that you were given when you entered, I would speak to an Immigration attorney before applying

Immigration topics

Recommended articles about Immigration

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer