Skip to main content

How do I find out if the restraining order I have on my ex-boyfriend is still in effect?

Charlotte, NC |

The county sheriff's office has no record online in the data base for it when I try and look it up on the computer but it did a while ago.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


Call the clerk of court and have them check the court file.

Criminal defense topics

Recommended articles about Criminal defense

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer