How do i find out if my charges are misdemeanor or felony

Riverdale, GA |

..

1. The warrants used to charge you will say if they are felonies or misdemeanors. Or you can look up the code sections you are charged with and the code will say if it is a felony or a misdemeanor ... or you can say what you're charged with and I'm sure one of the attorneys here can tell you. Regardless if it is a misdemeanor or felony, you should hire a criminal defense attorney.

2. Please contact our office and we will would be happy to tell you if your charge is a misdemeanor or felony. Generally, felonies are punishable by one year or more and misdemeanors are punishable by twelve months or less. If you are still unsure, please refer to O.C.G.A Title 16.

Andre Sailers, Sr
    Sailers & Associates
    3479 North Fulton Avenue
    Atlanta, GA 30354
    (404) 761-1212

3. Please give me a call and I will be happy to tell you.

Darrell B. Reynolds, Sr.
    Attorney and Counselor at Law
    drey1954@cs.com
    404-636-6616

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none."
    - William Shakespeare

NOTICE – 1) This email does not create an attorney/client relationship. In order to create an attorney/client relationship with this office it is necessary to enter into a written contract agreed to by both parties. 2) This email is intended only for the person(s) listed in the To: and CC: lines. It is not intended for anyone else and any reliance upon this email by other parties is at their own peril. 3) This e-mail, and all attachments transmitted with it, may contain confidential, proprietary, or legally privileged information that is intended solely for the individual(s) or entity(ies) to which it is addressed. If you are not an intended recipient, then you are not authorized to read, distribute, copy, or otherwise use any or all portions of this e-mail or any attachment. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail or by telephone at 1-404-636-6616, and delete all copies of this e-mail. Thank you.