Skip to main content

How do I find out if I have a warrant for my arrest

Rockmart, GA |

I was given 12 months probation for traffic violations and 9 or 10 months later I was unable to continue reporting do to lack of transportation and income

Attorney Answers 1

  1. I do not practice in GA, but I do not need to in order to answer your quesiton. Have a friend call the clerk of the court in charge of the case, or the local sheriff's department. A local attorney may be willing to check on this for you, as well, as part of an initial consultation.

    Good luck!

Criminal defense topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics