How do i find out if i have a warrant for my arrest?

Asked over 4 years ago - Las Vegas, NV

I work at the commissary on the air force base and my base pass has been denied for some reason. How can i find out why?

1. Jeannie Ni Hua

Pro

Answered . It's a difficult to find out. If you have an idea which jurisdiction you may have a warrant in, you can call the clerk's office for court in that jurisdiction. For example, if you live and work in North Las Vegas and think that your warrant could be in that jurisdiction, you should call the North Las Vegas Municipal Court Clerk's office and the North Las Vegas Justice Court Clerk's office to find out if you have a warrant. But if you have no idea at all, then you need to call every jurisdiction in this area, North Las Vegas as mentioned above, Las Vegas Municipal Court, Henderson Municipal Court, Henderson Justice Court, Clark County Justice Court, Boulder City Municipal and Justice Court. And that's not including the outlying courts such as Mesquite, Moapa, Bunkerville, Goodsprings, Laughlin, Moapa Valley and Searchlight. And that's just southern Nevada. Could you have out of state warrants? Only you can answer that? Good luck.