Skip to main content

How do I find out I am in deportation list ?

Dallas, TX |

just clear answer please

+ Read More

Attorney answers 7


If you have been in deportation proceedings you can call 1-800-898-7180 and type in your A number to see the results.

Attorney answers to questions are for general purposes only and do not establish an attorney-client relationship. Please contact at the Law Office of Daniel Corno, (832) 767-2922, 1535 South Richey, Pasadena, Texas 77502,


Here is your clear answer - there is no deportation list.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS; email:; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.


Once again, Mr. Segal hit the nail succinctly on the head.

Free Consultation Anywhere in USA | 626-399-4194 | |


This is a very unclear question, even if it seems so. If you have an alien number, then the 800 number may help. If someone told you something to scare you, then that may be a bluff. However, I strongly recommend an appointment or teleconference with a competent and experienced immigration attorney who can take the time to investigate and answer your question.

This is general information, not legal advice, and does not create an attorney client relationship.


The grounds of deportability can be found in Section 237 of the I.N.A.

They apply to anyone already legally living within the United States, perhaps with a nonimmigrant (temporary) visa or a green card (lawful permanent residence). The law also mentions that people who are in the U.S. without legal permission shall be deported.

This is not a legal advice or solicitation, and does not create an attorney-client relationship. Consult with an attorney. I work for Cardinal Risk Mangement and Cardinal Intellectual Property, IP service companies, but not law firms . I also am the president of Vepachedu Educational Foundation Inc., which is a non profit educational foundation. I also write cultural and scientific compliations for the foundaiton. I also teach at Northwestern university as a guest lecturer. I also provide some pro-bono guidance on immigration and other issues through Indian American Bar Association. I also have a contract with Cardinal Law Group, a law firm, for IP projects. All this information is on my profile at Avvo and also at Linkedin.


File a Freedom of Information Act request -- Form G-639 with CBP or USCIS or EOIR; send a letter if the matter was before the Department of State.

Lynne R. Feldman, Attorney at Law
Concentrating in Immigration Law

2221 Camino Del Rio South, Suite 201
San Diego, CA 92108 | (619) 299-9600
Fax: (619) 923-3277

Former Adjunct Professor -- Immigration law
University of Illinois College of Law


I agree with my colleagues Mr. Cornal, Mr. Segal, & Mr. Davidson. First, there is no Deportation List. If you have been given and alien number and your Master Calendar Hearing is already on the docket, then yes, the 1-800 number will give you your next hearing date. Otherwise, you could be in removal without a hearing date yet depending on your circumstances. You could be subject to removal based on a denial of an immigration benefit application. There are many factors to answering your question which you would need to provide, in private, in consult, with an experienced immigration attorney. If you do not wish to do that, I'm afraid there's nothing else we can do for you here since again, there is no "list."

Please remember this is not official legal advice, and this is no way establishes an attorney-client relationship. For a free 15 minute phone consultation please call 972-638-7207.

Immigration topics

Recommended articles about Immigration

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer