How do I find court records on line of my kids guardianship?

Moriarty, NM |

My kids paternal grandparents got guardianship of my kids but I cant find any info about it on line through any court.

Guardianship papers are sealed and not available online or to the public unless you can establish that you are a parent. It might be easier to get a copy from any of the lawyers involved in the case.

Thank you that is exactly what I wanted to know.

Not all courts have their records online. You may have to physically check the records at the court having jurisidiction for the ruling on your children's guardianship case. Typically, guardianship cases are heard in probate court.

Any information provided by this attorney does not establish an attorney-client relationship.

Call the court in the county where the paternal grandparents live.

The general advice above does not constitute an attorney-client relationship: you haven't hired me or given me confidential information by posting on this public forum, and my answer on this public forum does not constitute attorney-client advice.

Child custody topics

Recommended articles about Child custody