How do I find an attorney that practices in MEDICAL MARIJUANA (SACRAMENTO CA)

Sacramento, CA |

I was charged with 11359 and 11360. I am a compliant with prop 215 and sb420 But I real need to find someone truly believes that medical marijuana is a medicine, Please help I'm in Sacramento Ca

Feel free to use the Avvo "Find a Lawyer" function. The Q&A is not for recruitment of attorneys (or clients, either).

This answer is offered as a public service for general information only and may not be relied upon as legal advice.

I looked but I could only find criminal defense attorneys. I need a mmj attorney

You have posted variations on this question at least 3 times now, two of which I have answered. If you were in possession of 4 lbs of mj you are not 215 compliant and are subject to the charges you cite. Maybe an attorney can help you beat the charges but it won't be because you have a med mj card.

There are many medical marijuana attorneys in Northern California. Just having a MMJ card alone is not all you need. You need to have an aggressive and experienced attorney who knows how to parlay those facts in your benefit.

The above information does not establish an attorney client relationship nor is it meant to provide legal advice.

The difficulty is finding a Dr. willing to testify on your behalf, there are plenty of good defense attorneys in town. Most Dr.s will charge $1000 to $2000 a day to testify. This is an affirmative defense which means you have to do the heavy lifting at trial.