Skip to main content

How do I find an "up-and-coming" hot shot attorney, especially if I have little to modest income?

Houston, TX |

Judge Velazquez at this point has decided since my father bonded me out of jail, I should be able to pay for my own attorney. But this may not be possible in my case. I wish I new what to do.

Attorney Answers 3

  1. You can try the Houston Lawyer Referral Service

    This comment is given for educational purposes only. No attorney-client relationship exists between us.

  2. Follow the advice of Ms. Trevenio.

  3. Suggest you contact local bar association for referrals. Or see if nearby law school offers a clinic.