How do I find a pro bono or low cost family law attorney in Victorville, CA?

Victorville, CA |

I am currently enrolled in college classes so have no income other than child support, but need an attorney to represent me in court for a custody matter.

The Legal Aid Society of San Bernardino may be able to help you.

LEGAL AID SOCIETY OF SAN BERNARDINO
2012 Clinic Schedule
909-889-7328 or 1-866-889-7328 (toll free)
Focus: Family Law, Guardianships, Conservatorships, U.D. Answers & Bankruptcy
Please bring all existing files and orders

VICTORVILLE 1st & 3rd TUESDAY at 2:00 p.m.
High Desert Youth Center, 15411 Village Dr., Victorville (near Mojave & I-15 off-ramp)

For more information, see the link below.

Any answer or other information posted above is general in nature and is not intended, nor should it be construed, as legal advice. This posting does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and the posting attorney, and you are urged to engage a qualified attorney who is licensed to practice in the relevant jurisdiction.

Molly Cristin Hansen

Molly Cristin Hansen

Another organization that might be of help is: Inland Counties Legal Services - Victorville Office http://www.lawhelpcalifornia.org/CA/StateChannelLawyerProfile.cfm/County/San%20Bernardino/City/%20/demoMode/%3D%201/Language/1/State/CA/TextOnly/N/ZipCode/92345/LoggedIn/0/ilawyerprofileid/34458/State/CA/iSubTopicID/1/iTopicID/832/sTopicImage/familyjuvenile.gif/iProblemCodeID/1310199/iChannelID/137 All the best to you.

My law firm focuses on family law in victorville, Ca. Please call us at 760-951-1100 for a free initial consultation. We do offer affordable services and payment plans, depending on your matter. I wish you the best of luck in your matter!

Child custody topics

Recommended articles about Child custody