How do I find a lawyer to sue the federal government ?

Downingtown, PA |

After 10 years working at Walmart I was harassed physically threatened and fired for reporting the managers abusive bullying of a handicap to female colleague. I provided absolute proof of numerous civil and serious federal violations even including the police statement proving that Walmart told defamatory lies to federal investigators but still nothing was done I want to sue the federal government

I'm not sure why you want to sue the federal government rather than Walmart, but you can use the Find A Lawyer feature on Avvo to find an attorney in your area. Good luck.

Nothing in your factual summary supports any valid legal claim against the feds.

No legal advice here. READ THIS BEFORE you contact me! My responses to questions on Avvo are never intended as legal advice and must not be relied upon as if they were legal advice. I give legal advice ONLY in the course of a formal attorney-client relationship. Exchange of information through Avvo's Questions forum does not establish an attorney-client relationship with me. That relationship is established only by joint execution of a written agreement for legal services. My law firm does not provide free consultations. Please do not call or write to me with a “few questions” that require me to analyze the specific facts of your history and your license application and prescribe for you how to get a State license. Send me an email to schedule a paid Consultation for that kind of information, direction, and assistance. My law firm presently accepts cases involving State and federal licenses and permits; discipline against State and federal licenses; and disciplinary and academic challenges to universities, colleges, boarding schools, and private schools. We take cases of wrongful termination or employment discrimination only if the claims involve peace officers, universities or colleges.

The Federal government Knew through extensive documentation and a police statment that walmart told defamatory lies to federal investigators about me and falsified and withheld information and did nothing about it. Allowed civil, labor, and federal grimes to be committed against me by Walmart and refused to pursue it. is that not a crime, or at least a tort, what about the no fear act. and civil and international basic human rights?

Your claim, if any would be against Walmart.

The Federak government Knew through extensive documentation and a police statment that walmart told defamatory lies to federal investigators about me and falsified and withheld information and did nothing about it. Allowed civil, labor, and federal grimes to be committed against me by Walmart and refused to pursue it. is that not a crime, or at least a tort, what about the no fear act. and civil and international basic human rights?