How do I find a lawyer to handle a complicated purchase?

Aurora, CO |

The property includes an equine boarding business as well as 6/7 rental apartments, and a well.
Permitted property use needs to be verified. Also all water on the property is from a well and the seller has no well permit. Approved use of well also needs to be verified.

1. In my experience, the best lawyers are found by referrals from other lawyers. Give me a call and I can refer you to someone who can handle this for you (720-379-5480).

I am a Colorado-licensed lawyer, but I'm not your lawyer until we sign an attorney-client fee agreement. The response offered is general; you should contact an attorney to obtain legal advice for your particular situation. If you wish, you can contact me at (720) 379-5480 and set up a free consultation to discuss your specific legal needs.

2. I know that Paul Rumler and Scott Tarbox have done the purchase of a horse-boarding business before... Their number is 303 333 7733.

3. Your best bet is to contact the county Bar Association, and ask for information on their Real Property Section. If they don't have one, contact the state Bar...

Commercial real estate topics