How do I find a lawyer to handle a complicated purchase?

Asked over 1 year ago - Aurora, CO

The property includes an equine boarding business as well as 6/7 rental apartments, and a well.
Permitted property use needs to be verified. Also all water on the property is from a well and the seller has no well permit. Approved use of well also needs to be verified.

1. J Aaron Atkinson

Answered . In my experience, the best lawyers are found by referrals from other lawyers. Give me a call and I can refer you to someone who can handle this for you (720-379-5480).

2. Matthew James Casebolt

Answered . I know that Paul Rumler and Scott Tarbox have done the purchase of a horse-boarding business before... Their number is 303 333 7733.

3. Alexander Paykin

Pro

1

Answered . Your best bet is to contact the county Bar Association, and ask for information on their Real Property Section. If they don't have one, contact the state Bar...