How do I find a lawyer to handle a complicated purchase?

Asked over 1 year ago - Aurora, CO

The property includes an equine boarding business as well as 6/7 rental apartments, and a well.
Permitted property use needs to be verified. Also all water on the property is from a well and the seller has no well permit. Approved use of well also needs to be verified.

Attorney answers (3)

  1. J Aaron Atkinson

    Contributor Level 9

    Answered . In my experience, the best lawyers are found by referrals from other lawyers. Give me a call and I can refer you to someone who can handle this for you (720-379-5480).

    I am a Colorado-licensed lawyer, but I'm not your lawyer until we sign an attorney-client fee agreement. The... more
  2. Matthew James Casebolt

    Contributor Level 10

    Answered . I know that Paul Rumler and Scott Tarbox have done the purchase of a horse-boarding business before... Their number is 303 333 7733.

  3. Alexander Paykin


    Contributor Level 6


    Lawyer agrees

    Answered . Your best bet is to contact the county Bar Association, and ask for information on their Real Property Section. If they don't have one, contact the state Bar...

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

28,368 answers this week

2,982 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

28,368 answers this week

2,982 attorneys answering