How do I find a lawyer that is willing to sue the State of Washington and CPS?

Asked over 2 years ago - Bothell, WA

The CPS investigator assigned to my case had a personal relationship my accusor. She also changed or omitted statements given by three eyewitnesses. She also cited a 10 year old "unfounded" allegation stating that I was "fired" from the job at the time of the investigation, when in fact, I was never fired from that job and worked for that employer for 12 years, 7 years beyond the investigation cited.

Attorney answers (1)

  1. Curtis Lamar Harrington Jr

    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . You may need a governmental attorney. Their hourly rate is not especially high, but the number of hours spent on the case will be because suing government is time consuming.

    Washington State bar's government section is called ADMINISTRATIVE LAW section. The link is below. If you can contact them for a list of members of the section, you will have a better chance of finding someone to hire to take on an administrative case.

    Curt Harrington Patent & Tax Law Attorney Certified Tax Specialist by the California Board of Legal... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

29,773 answers this week

3,029 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

29,773 answers this week

3,029 attorneys answering