How do I find a lawyer that is willing to sue the State of Washington and CPS?

Bothell, WA |
Filed under: Administrative law

The CPS investigator assigned to my case had a personal relationship my accusor. She also changed or omitted statements given by three eyewitnesses. She also cited a 10 year old "unfounded" allegation stating that I was "fired" from the job at the time of the investigation, when in fact, I was never fired from that job and worked for that employer for 12 years, 7 years beyond the investigation cited.

You may need a governmental attorney. Their hourly rate is not especially high, but the number of hours spent on the case will be because suing government is time consuming.

Washington State bar's government section is called ADMINISTRATIVE LAW section. The link is below. If you can contact them for a list of members of the section, you will have a better chance of finding someone to hire to take on an administrative case.

Curt Harrington Patent & Tax Law Attorney Certified Tax Specialist by the California Board of Legal Specialization PATENTAX.COM This communication is general information and not legal advice, and does not create an attorney-client relationship. This communication should not be relied upon as any type of legal advice. Please note that no attorney-client relationship exists between the sender and the recipient of this message in the absence of either (1) a signed fee contract and (2) remission of an agreed-upon retainer. Absent such an agreement and retainer, I am not engaged by you as an attorney, nor is any other member of my law firm.

Administrative law topics

Recommended articles about Administrative law