How do I find a free form to file an appeal on my change of venue motion being denied?

Asked over 3 years ago - Columbus, OH

I live in Ohio.

Attorney answers (2)

  1. Joshua Adam Engel

    Contributor Level 8

    Answered . In most circumstances, you can not appeal the denial of a change of venue motion until the entire case is concluded in the trial court.

  2. Joseph Abraham Bahgat

    Contributor Level 8

    Answered . Under Ohio law, only "final appealable orders" can be appealed. A final appealable order is one that completely disposes of the case. But in the situation where the trial court denied a change of venue motion, the trial court is not disposing of the case, and in fact, the court intends to proceed as per the case management order, unless otherwise stated.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

26,190 answers this week

2,918 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

26,190 answers this week

2,918 attorneys answering