Skip to main content

How do I find a civil claim document from 1994?

Riverside, CA |

From the Santa Ana Courthouse

Attorney Answers 3

  1. If the case was from 1994, you need to go to the civil records department of the Santa Ana courthouse. If the case is after 1996, you can look it up online at

    Frank W. Chen has been licensed to practice law in California since 1988. The information presented here is general in nature and is not intended, nor should be construed, as legal advice for a particular case. This posting does not create any attorney-client relationship with the author. For specific advice about your particular situation, please consult with your own attorney.

  2. Go to the clerks office records room. They may not save small claims court papers for that period.

  3. I agree with attorneys Chen and Kopelson.

    Legal disclaimer:This message does not constitute legal advice and does not create an attorney-client relationship. Any statements are made for general informational purposes and do not constitute legal advice. No attorney-client privilege is created by this communication. Attorney is licensed in California only.