How do I file on him. he comited a 2nd degree felony of extortion how do I proceed

Asked almost 2 years ago - Lindale, TX

A guy filed a complant of crimanel mischief a felony then called me an demanded $7000 to drop the charges over the cost of 900 to fix his truck witch I think he vandalized hi. Self

Attorney answers (3)

  1. Macy Michelle Jaggers


    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . You need to discuss this with your defense attorney. It harms his credibility with the DA, and your attorney will discuss this with the DA. It's really just part of your defense. The State will almost certainly not file a case against him.

    Macy Jaggers's answer to a legal question on Avvo does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Ms. Jaggers... more
  2. Erick Masten Platten


    Contributor Level 18


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . You need to discuss your case with a competent criminal attorney as soon as possible.

    I'm right here in Tyler and would be happy to discuss your case with you.


    Erick Platten

    Platten Law Office
    903-593-9100 Office
    903-570-8248 Cell

  3. Evan Edward Pierce-Jones

    Contributor Level 18

    Answered . This is not something to sort out in a public website like avvo. You need to speak with a criminal defense lawyer and go through all the details and get advice specific to your situation. This is especially true when you are charged with a crime and then get this sort of demand.

    Answers on Avvo are for general information purposes only and should not be relied upon as legal advice. No... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

29,695 answers this week

3,179 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

29,695 answers this week

3,179 attorneys answering