How do I file on him. he comited a 2nd degree felony of extortion how do I proceed

Asked about 2 years ago - Lindale, TX

A guy filed a complant of crimanel mischief a felony then called me an demanded $7000 to drop the charges over the cost of 900 to fix his truck witch I think he vandalized hi. Self

1. Macy Michelle Jaggers

Pro

3

Answered . You need to discuss this with your defense attorney. It harms his credibility with the DA, and your attorney will discuss this with the DA. It's really just part of your defense. The State will almost certainly not file a case against him.

2. Erick Masten Platten

Pro

2

Answered . You need to discuss your case with a competent criminal attorney as soon as possible.

I'm right here in Tyler and would be happy to discuss your case with you.

Sincerely,

Erick Platten

Platten Law Office
    903-593-9100 Office
    903-570-8248 Cell

3. Evan Edward Pierce-Jones

Answered . This is not something to sort out in a public website like avvo. You need to speak with a criminal defense lawyer and go through all the details and get advice specific to your situation. This is especially true when you are charged with a crime and then get this sort of demand.