How do I file on him. he comited a 2nd degree felony of extortion how do I proceed

Lindale, TX |

A guy filed a complant of crimanel mischief a felony then called me an demanded $7000 to drop the charges over the cost of 900 to fix his truck witch I think he vandalized hi. Self

You need to discuss your case with a competent criminal attorney as soon as possible.

I'm right here in Tyler and would be happy to discuss your case with you.

Erick Platten

Platten Law Office
903-593-9100 Office
903-570-8248 Cell

You need to discuss this with your defense attorney. It harms his credibility with the DA, and your attorney will discuss this with the DA. It's really just part of your defense. The State will almost certainly not file a case against him.

Macy Jaggers's answer to a legal question on Avvo does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Ms. Jaggers offers everyone a free consultation to discuss their case. Feel free to call her office at 214-365-9800 to make an appointment (phones are answered 24 hours) or visit her website at for more information about her services and recent victories.

This is not something to sort out in a public website like avvo. You need to speak with a criminal defense lawyer and go through all the details and get advice specific to your situation. This is especially true when you are charged with a crime and then get this sort of demand.

Answers on Avvo are for general information purposes only and should not be relied upon as legal advice. No attorney / client relationship is created by providing this answer. For specific advice about your situation, you should consult a competent attorney of your choosing.