How Do i File Contempt Charges 4 A Child Custedy Case

Asked about 2 years ago - Dobson, NC

My Name Is Brittany Boggs Me And My Sons Dad Have Legal Physical Joint Custedy We Have A Court Order I Get My Son One Week And My Babys Dad Gets Him One Week My Sons Dad Has Violated The Court Order And I Havent Seen My Son In 2 Months I Need 2 Know How 2 File Contempt Charges On Him So I Can Get My Son Back I Went 2 The Cleark Of Courts Office And They Dont Have The Papers 4 Me 2 file There How Do i Get Them Myself ... I Have No Money 4 a Lawyer Please Help Me... Thanks

Attorney answers (1)

  1. Amber Stewart Billick


    Contributor Level 12

    Answered . You may want to call the North Carolina Lawyer Referral Service
    Phone: 1-800-662-7660. I don't know that a fill in the blank contempt form exists as they are so fact specific. You can try going online to and see what you can find. I know Mecklenburg County has a self serve center and does to free clinics, a county closer to you may as well.

    The information contained in this answer is not intended to be legal advice as the drafter of the answer does not... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

29,275 answers this week

3,138 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

29,275 answers this week

3,138 attorneys answering