How Do i File Contempt Charges 4 A Child Custedy Case

Asked almost 2 years ago - Dobson, NC

My Name Is Brittany Boggs Me And My Sons Dad Have Legal Physical Joint Custedy We Have A Court Order I Get My Son One Week And My Babys Dad Gets Him One Week My Sons Dad Has Violated The Court Order And I Havent Seen My Son In 2 Months I Need 2 Know How 2 File Contempt Charges On Him So I Can Get My Son Back I Went 2 The Cleark Of Courts Office And They Dont Have The Papers 4 Me 2 file There How Do i Get Them Myself ... I Have No Money 4 a Lawyer Please Help Me... Thanks

1. Amber Stewart Billick

Pro

Answered . You may want to call the North Carolina Lawyer Referral Service
    Phone: 1-800-662-7660. I don't know that a fill in the blank contempt form exists as they are so fact specific. You can try going online to nccourts.org and see what you can find. I know Mecklenburg County has a self serve center and does to free clinics, a county closer to you may as well.